Greetings! Interested in learning more about birth photography?
Here are some details about what is including in a birth photography experience:
- a short (~60m) meet & greet during your pregnancy to get to know one another a bit
- on-call time from 37w forward (if you have your babe earlier than that, I’ll still do my darn-dest to be there, and nearly always can be)
- a backup photographer on call in case of illness or another birth
- several hours of photography during labor (active labor on)
- the added value of a birth professional doing your birth photography (which means I will be sensitive to what you might need for your birth to progress – ie, I know when to fade into the background)
- tasteful amazing captures of the experience of birth and the hours afterward – the emotion and beauty and joy
- a short (~45m) lifestyle newborn shoot sometime in the first 10 days
- and finally! – 75-100 edited images from your birth and the newborn time
My birth fee is $375. This covers on-call time, the birth from 5-7cm onward, 1-2hrs of newborn images in the hours after the birth, as well as a short lifestyle newborn shoot in the first 10 days; it also includes editing and prepping the images. The there is a $100 fee reduction for families working with doulas and/or midwives in the hospital; a $175 fee reduction for families working with MDC doulas and/or having a homebirth.
Packages for prints and digital images begin at $400.
I accept credit cards; know also that payment plans can be arranged.
Please let me know if you have any other questions or would like to have coffee/tea and chat more in person. I know it’s tricky to invite new folks to your birth before getting to know them better – and I always enjoy talking with folks who are in the space you are in your lives.